LIL P FIRST SINGLE IN KINYARWANDA VIDEO PART 1


Hi it’s your Hustler Lil P
Feeling so blessed to let you see my first single in kinyarwanda it’s called *ntabwoba* off my upcoming album ""kinyaenglish"" out some time next year
I called it kinyaenglish coz i like being creative in my music the album is half English have kinyarwanda. so hopefully people will fill it when it’s out .

this a net video my record label "loyalty music" done for me some they can put out the single with something to watch for my fans
the official video is out on new year’s day then after than i will drop 2 more singles mukinyarwanda.
Right now am starting to make more music for Rwandan people as am coming home early next year.
Hope you guys like it have a look at part one of the video

NTABWOBA VIDEO PART 1

LIL P with some Pretty Babes Behind the Scene Video Shoot Pictures























CHECK OUT MORE VIDEOS FROM LIL P
GOOD TIME


BLACK MONALISA FEAT ALI KIBA


TOO SWEET FEAT JASON MC




Share on Google Plus

About SpaxtheRoyal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :