EVENT: VALENTINES BASH! FEB/16/2013 SHERBROOKE WITH SCRATCHTHEDJ

If You Are In Love: -
Get The Best Of It
Forget The Bad Things
Enjoy It Because Nothing Lasts Forever

If You Just Broke Up:
Never Cry! Remember That You Were Happy
Never Stay Alone! Your Frinds Are There
Hug More People
Stop Listening To Music! It Only Make Things Worse.

If You Are Single & Alone:
Play, Play 'n Play! Noone Can Blame You
Enjoy Every Opportunity
Never Stop Lookin For Someone..!


Share on Google Plus

About SpaxtheRoyal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or
guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you are even
remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.


Also visit my website visit the website