MODEL AMAZIN AMIE





Amie, best known as Amazin Amie, has embraced the modeling world with force. A Newport News, VA native, Amie grew up with a younger brother and dreams of success and respect in this challenging industry. Amie's uncommon physique allows her to be known as "THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS". Her curvaceous build accompanied by her angelic face allowed her to move forward with her dream, gracing the covers of Show magazine and Straight Stuntin magazine and Smooth mag.


Hi everyone.Thank you for all of your feedback and any interest in working with me. I do not get to logon as much as I would like. Twitter is the best was to get in contact with me. Please send message directly to my email









CHECK OUT AMAZIN AMIE VIDEO







Share on Google Plus

About SpaxtheRoyal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

Minds said...

I have like her moves.. so attractive